I used my new 8" x 10" Gelli Plate to pull a simple background print using Buff Titanium acrylic paint and some scrunched up copy paper.
Then I used Potting Soil archival ink to randomly stamp one of the funky leaves all over the background.
Then I masked off all the leaves, and used my stencil brushes with Distress Inks in the following colours: Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey, Barn Door and Peeled Paint to randomly colour the background.
This was then used to cover a wooden wreath and the edges blended with a little Vintage Photo distress ink.
I the meantime, I set up a production line stamping and colouring more funky leaves in the same colours, also adding some extra shade and definition by using the corresponding colour of distress marker.
All that was left to do now was to arrange and glue the leaves into place. I also decided to add a couple of twigs and fir cones.
I had great fun making this, so I hope you like it. (And I have some leaves left over, so watch this space!) If you're still reading, I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. Looking forward to seeing all the other entries this month. Good luck everyone. Till next time. Xxx