The basis for this card was a simple gelli print using the Claritystamp Dotty Wave and Leafy Swirl stencils. I then added some extra colour with Tumbled Glass and Dusty Concord Distress Inks.
I was keen to do something a bit different with this one, so I decided to cut it up into squares. I have to say I did wonder if I was doing the right thing when I started chopping it up. Here it is roughly laid out.
I don't think it needed anything other than a Claritystamp sentiment, and a butterfly made from Angelina film and fibre. And... even though I love the effect of the tiling, I don't think I'll be rushing to repeat the exercise. Its not that easy to mount everything to such a degree of accuracy. Not for me anyway! Until the next time. Xxx